We'd love to keep in touch! You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Are You A Badass Marketing Mom?
We are looking for a a couple ad pros who are brilliant with social media, paid ads, systems, segmentation, automation, and reporting to fill the following positions on our team:
We hire strategic marketers who are moms looking for flexible, part-time work from home. All roles are remote, work from home positions.
Our agency goal is to be the go-to resource for our client accounts as their Digital Marketing Manager.
If you’re head over heels for social media management, launching Facebook and social media ad funnels, and want to be the positive influence in someone’s business, then we’d love to add you to the team.
These are all an independent contractor, part-time positions that have the potential to grow into a full-time role.
- Extremely positive and loves working with inspired entrepreneurs.
- You’re upbeat but can also be the calm supportive voice in the sometimes stormy chaos of an online launch.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable learning new technology and testing new processes.
- Comfortable with jumping into a system you don’t know and learning how to use it (we’ll support you with training and tools to figure it out!)
- Doesn’t get easily overwhelmed by managing multiple people or highly detailed tasks.
- Can work independently, but also likes to be a part of a team.
- You have access to high-speed internet, a reliable computer with up-to-date antivirus software, PC preferred.
- Knows how to have fun! (And likes a good margarita!)
Who this Job is NOT for:
- Someone who thinks there is only one way to do things and isn’t flexible.
- Someone who gets stuck in processes and can’t keep up with frequent changes and updates.
- Someone who doesn’t have a sense a humor or doesn’t like cute babies.
- Someone who has an attitude and likes gossip.
For more details on each position and to apply, please choose the job you are interested in below:
About Our Founder
With more than 20 years of experience in digital marketing, Jodi has run B2B global marketing lead generation teams for companies like Dell, and consulted for a variety of B2C companies to leverage digital marketing in their businesses.
She has been a speaker at Sirius Decisions Summit, TechTarget’s ROI Summit, in addition to various corporate workshops and association meetings. Jodi enjoys teaching and inspiring others and is available to share her expertise about digital marketing with entrepreneurs.
Jodi currently lives in California and enjoys the beach with her two boys.