We'd love to keep in touch! You can unsubscribe at anytime.
We’re Hiring – Junior Ads Manager
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Client onboarding: setting up access to client accounts, collecting branding information and assets, etc. Ensuring a smooth, on brand, onboarding experience for our clients.
- Manage client communications and expectations.
- Advertising program support:
- Building ROI focused social media ad campaigns primarily across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Pinterest and Google PPC are a plus.
- Building dynamic ad funnels and testing strategies for conversion rate optimization.
- Building Chatbots for Facebook Messenger with ManyChat.
- Manage any automation or integration tasks (ie: connecting Zapier, Email services, ManyChat).
- Managing vendors if copy or creative are needed.
- Setup automated weekly reports and host a monthly reporting review session with clients to see where they are winning.
- Bonus if you have: Social media management support experience including:
- Social Media Market Research.
- Monthly Content Calendars.
- Someone to Schedule all the Posts.
- Content Creation and Suggested Curation.
- Sourcing Images and Quotes.
Skills / Past Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience running Facebook Ads campaigns.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience building Facebook custom audiences.
- In-depth understanding of pixels, pixel placement and ads reporting.
- At least 1 year of client account management. (Agency experience preferred)
- Experience with conflict resolution and managing expectations of others.
Project and Team Management experience.
- Extremely positive and loves working with inspired entrepreneurs.
- You’re upbeat but can also be the calm supportive voice in the sometimes stormy chaos of an online launch.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable learning new technology and testing new processes.
- Comfortable with jumping into a system you don’t know and learning how to use it (we’ll support you with training and tools to figure it out!)
- Doesn’t get easily overwhelmed by managing multiple people or highly detailed tasks.
- Can work independently, but also likes to be a part of a team.
- You have access to high-speed internet, a reliable computer with up-to-date antivirus software, PC preferred.
- Knows how to have fun! (And likes a good margarita!)
Who this Job is NOT for:
- Someone who thinks there is only one way to do things and isn’t flexible.
- Someone who gets stuck in processes and can’t keep up with frequent changes and updates.
- Someone who doesn’t have a sense of humor or doesn’t like cute babies.
- Someone who has an attitude and likes gossip.
If you still feel like this would be a great fit, please apply here.